This policy has been approved by the General Manager of IMG Artists (UK) Ltd. Any amendments to it require the GM or COO’s approval. This policy has been updated and approved as of 1 May, 2018.
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our websites:
This acceptable use policy applies to all users of and visitors to our site.
- You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material, or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, or send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
- To introduce data-interception, password-detecting or similar software or devices to the company’s network.
- You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to use downloadable material in a way that infringes the intellectual property rights or privacy rights of a third party, or that is in breach of a legal duty owed to another party
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Not to create, upload or disseminate unsolicited nuisance emails
- Not to create, upload or disseminate material which is subsequently used to facilitate harassment, bullying and/or victimisation
- Not to create, upload or disseminate material which promotes discrimination on the basis of race, gender, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation
- Not to create, upload or disseminate material with the intent to defraud or which is likely to deceive a third party
- Not to create, upload or disseminate material which advocates or promotes any unlawful act
- Not to create, upload or disseminate material that brings IMG Artists, its artists, clients, employees, consultants or suppliers into disrepute.
Suspension and termination
- We will determine, at our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
- We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make as they are legally binding on you.
Owner: Rebecca Farrell, General Manager, IMG Artists (UK) Ltd.
Version Number: 1.0
Approval Date: 1 May, 2018