IMG Artists, an international classical music agency, is looking for an intern to take part in a six month internship in their Paris office (situated in Le Marais).
The internships on offer either take place between:
1st January – 30th June
1st July – 31st December
The internship is paid €546 euros a month (standard for a French internship) plus a travel card refund (full amount) and subsidised food vouchers.
- Managing the Paris twitter account
- Updating our website
- Communicating with the artists and assisting with their logistics
- Finding accommodation for the artists in various cities throughout the world
- Assisting the opera houses with their administrative requests
- Updating and translating biographies
- Sending out approved contracts to the relevant parties
- And to generally step in and help out where needed, such as helping the agents with all their travel arrangements.
You may also get the opportunity to go to the dress rehearsals in Paris as well as working alongside some of the best opera singers in the business.
We are looking for interns who possess a love and knowledge of classical music. Students must be organised, detail-oriented with excellent communication skills, and possess a good attitude and the ability to take initiative and follow through on projects.
To be eligible to apply you must be a studying in a European University/establishment and be a fluent French and English speaker.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Internship, Paris’ in the subject field.
The Company welcomes and values the benefits of diversity in its workforce and aims to ensure that its staff achieve, as far as is possible, their full potential and that all employment decisions are taken without reference to irrelevant or discriminatory criteria.