Job Title: Managerial Associate | Attractions & Office
Department: Attractions [Film with Orchestra, Dance & Special Projects]
Reports To: Artist Managers
Location: Hannover | Remote | Hybrid
IMG Artists are seeking a Managerial Associate to assist in the management of Projects & Artists within the Attraction Division (Film with Orchestra, Dance & Special Projects) and to take care of general office management. The role will be based in Hannover with a mix of work from home and the office.
What You Will Do:
- Support the creation of riders for all roster artists/attractions/companies/projects as required
- Ensure that all rehearsal, technical, stage and concert requirements are met in advance
- Collate and distribute publicity material; proof-reading draft materials (posters, programs, etc.)
- Produce itineraries for all roster artists/attractions/companies/projects, ensuring that schedules are suitable/viable.
- Record all financial information for each engagement accurately, and process invoices and other financial documents in conjunction with the accounts department.
- Produce contracts and invoices. Liaise with artists and accountants regarding tax documents, statement questions and ensure that any fees to be received directly by the artist have been paid.
- Update and maintain internal data bases.
- Update and maintain an accurate diary for each project & artist on the IMG Artists scheduling and database system, providing a back-up for managers in case of double bookings or similar.
- Liaise with promoters to ensure that all the details (times, venues etc.) are correct, arrange all artistic support and maintain positive day-to-day contact with the artists.
- Provide immigration and visa advice to the client list and liaise with appropriate embassies to facilitate visas for engagements worldwide.
- Initially assess all contracts and other documents pertaining to each engagement, and process them in conjunction with the Artist Manager.
- Assist the Artist Manager in their daily work, providing administrative support (incl. filing, minute taking) and deputise for them when necessary.
- Book travel and accommodation for artists and the Artist Manager.
- Produce and update press materials for each artist.
- Update and maintain certain areas of the IMG Artists website as relates to artist list.
- Occasional weekend or evening work, either related to concert attendance or due to emergencies.
- Office & facilities management:
- look after the corporate mobile phone account
- act as a key point of contact for communicating IT issues with the IT Consultant
- main point of contact for office contracts (printers, archiving etc.)
- order kitchen supplies and stationary and manage the budget for these
- organise post and couriers
- co-ordinate office maintenance and repairs when necessary
- any other tasks required to ensure the smooth running of office facilities.
What We Are Looking For:
- Intelligent and a quick learner with a strong interest in classical music/jazz and/or Crossover.
- Fluent English speaker and writer.
- Typing skills and computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and internet.)
- The ability to remain calm and efficient under pressure.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a heavy workload.
- The ability to work on own initiative and to complete projects within specified deadlines without supervision.
- Enthusiastic with a positive approach to work.
- The ability to express yourself clearly both in person and in writing.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new skills and ability to demonstrate a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Ongoing commitment to providing a high quality service to each artist.
- Ability to interact effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels, showing a high degree of empathy.
- Ability to work successfully and efficiently in close collaboration with others and as part of a team.
- Qualifications in music (or related subject).
- Languages in addition to German and English are very beneficial.
- Experience in a classical music environment.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Managerial Associate, Attractions Europe’ in the subject field
Candidates must have the right to work in Germany.
In order to concentrate resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday, 31 January 2023
The Company welcomes and values the benefits of diversity in its workforce and aims to ensure that its staff achieve, as far as is possible, their full potential and that all employment decisions are taken without reference to irrelevant or discriminatory criteria. Additionally, we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required, please use email@example.com if there is anything that you want to make us aware of.