Job Title: German speaking Finance & Administration Associate
Reports To: Financial Controller, Europe/Executive Director, Europe
Key Accountabilities – Finance
- Enter all T&E claims, credit card statements, Payable invoices into DATEV.
- File and code all supplier invoices and T&E claims and maintain AP filing system in Datev Unternehmen Online
- Prepare Payment run proposals
- Request bank details for new suppliers, set them up on DATEV and update supplier records as required.
- Respond to all internal and external enquires regarding payments.
- Set up new customers/clients on Datev.
- Raise re-bill invoices as requested and monitor remittance.
- Contact vendors and request invoices to be sent in a pdf format via email to finance GmbH email address.
- Generate all IMG Artists GmbH invoices for Artist Management, Attractions & Orchestral Touring.
- Run Overture invoice reports and aged debtor reports and send to Managers.
- Carry out commission’s reconciliation between client management system and Datev.
- Review AR sub-ledger and liaise with relevant managers for collection procedures.
Key Accountabilities – Administration
- Administrative support (travel booking and expenses) for senior members of staff as may be required and maintaining an accurate record of this.
- Purchase of fixed assets such as furniture, computer equipment etc as directed.
- Point of contact for corporate mobile phone accounts, printing, archiving and others as assigned.
- Assist Group HR Manager with GmbH payroll queries and liaison with German Accountancy/Payroll firm.
- Assist Group HR Manager with GmbH recruitment such as posting adverts online, responding to applications, setting up interviews with line managers and applicants, obtaining references for new staff.
- Assist Executive Director with ad hoc administrative duties.
- Fluent in English & German and understanding of German finance and business terminology
- Competence in the use of accounting systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to organise workload and prioritise tasks
- Ability to plan to and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of DATEV
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills at all levels
- Enthusiastic, positive and willing to learn
- A team player but confident to use own initiative
- Common sense, organisation and lateral thinking
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] quoting ‘Finance & Admin Associate’ in the subject field
Closing date for applications: 4th February 2022
In order to concentrate resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
The Company welcomes and values the benefits of diversity in its workforce and aims to ensure that its staff achieve, as far as is possible, their full potential and that all employment decisions are taken without reference to irrelevant or discriminatory criteria.