In association with Enticott Music Management, IMG Artists are looking for a Managerial Associate to assist in the management of an illustrious list of Artists (see www.enticottmusicmanagement.com) primarily managing the day-to-day administration, enabling the Artist Managers in the team to develop and build the careers of the Artists. This role will entail the procurement of work visas, organising transportation and accommodation, preparing itineraries and handling other miscellaneous requirements.
- Management of Artists’ diaries and maintaining an accurate and detailed database of engagements.
- Liaising with orchestras to arrange all artistic support and maintaining positive day-to-day contact with the Artists.
- Liaise with Artists to arrange all transportation and accommodations logistics, providing detailed itineraries for each engagement.
- Keep reliable financial records of Artists’ fees, commissions, and rebilling of expenses.
- Working with PR agencies and/or record companies to schedule and facilitate interviews and media appearances.
- Manage the approval of Presenters’ programme pages.
- Assess, edit and process all contracts and other legal/tax documents pertaining to each engagement in conjunction with the Artist Manager.
- Assisting the Artist Manager in their daily work, providing administrative support and deputising for them when necessary.
- Producing and updating press materials for each Artist.
- Updating and maintaining certain areas of the IMG Artists website as relates to the Artist list.
- Occasional weekend or evening work and attendance at concerts as required.
- Potential to get involved in sales and booking subject to relevant experience.
- At least one year’s experience working in a similar organisation.
- Intelligent and quick learner with a strong interest in classical music and performing arts.
- Typing skills and computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and internet.)
- The ability to remain calm and efficient under pressure.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a heavy workload.
- The ability to work on own initiative and to complete projects within specified deadlines without supervision.
- Practical experience of keeping methodical systems and orderly records and files and looking for opportunities to improve processes.
- Enthusiastic, positive approach to work.
- The ability to express yourself clearly both in person and in writing.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new skills and ability to demonstrate a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Ongoing commitment to providing a high quality service to each artist.
- Ability to interact effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels and with an array of personalities, showing a high degree of empathy.
- Ability to work successfully and efficiently in close collaboration with others and as part of a team.
- A sense of humour!
- Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Qualifications in music (or related subject).
- Experience in booking travel and dealing with visas and work permits.
- Languages, written and verbal, in addition to English are highly desirable.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Managerial Associate, EMM’ in the subject field.
Closing date for applications: 6 August 2021
In order to concentrate resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Company welcomes and values the benefits of diversity in its workforce and aims to ensure that its staff achieve, as far as is possible, their full potential and that all employment decisions are taken without reference to irrelevant or discriminatory criteria.