IMG Artists is a global leader of performing arts management. We are recruiting for a Marketing and Operations Associate to work with the UK General Manager/SVP of Global Marketing and Communications in the London office. The purposes of this role will be to 1) manage internal and external marketing content for the company as well as for projects related to our artists and clients; and 2) work with the operations team on ad hoc projects and tasks.
- Maintenance of the company’s digital and social media channels
- CRM and email outreach
- Produce ongoing and project-related social media programmes and campaigns
- Maintain and update the company’s digital and printed sales and marketing materials
- Maintain and assist in developing artist and project websites
- Produce and assist in the development of physical marketing materials
- Ad hoc research and projects related to IMG Artists UK operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with social and digital media best practices
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite software
- Ability to work on own initiative and in close collaboration with others as part of a team
- Ability to understand and set priorities, meet deadlines and consistently deliver high quality work
- Curiosity and a willingness to learn about new technologies and social and digital developments
- Ability to remain calm and efficient under pressure
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Languages, written and verbal, in addition to English
- An interest in the performing arts
- Background in digital and/or physical design
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ‘Marketing & Operations Associate’ in the subject field
Closing date for applications: 12 November, 2021
Please note in order to concentrate resources only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Company welcomes and values the benefits of diversity in its workforce and aims to ensure that its staff achieve, as far as is possible, their full potential and that all employment decisions are taken without reference to irrelevant or discriminatory criteria. Additionally, we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required, please use email@example.com if there is anything of which you would like to make us aware.