Job Title: Managerial Associate
Division: Artists & Attractions
Reports to: Executive Vice President, Global Head of Artists & Attractions
Location: Partly office based (NYC)/partly remote working
To assist in the management of and manage the day-to-day administration of the Artists & Attractions divisions roster and provide conference and administrative support for the Artists & Attractions division.
- Serve as main point of contact for Artists and their teams, presenters’ staff and tour managers.
- Generate and manage all deal memos and contracts. Assess and edit contracts and other documents pertaining to each engagement, and process them in conjunction with the Artist Manager or Managing Producer.
- Input and maintain Artist bookings in IMG Artists scheduling and database system.
- Ensure Artist riders and agency agreements are up to date and accurate.
- Assist in developing press releases, promotional materials, and website content. Update and maintain Artist pages on IMGA website.
- Obtain visas and CWAs for foreign artists.
- Occasional weekend or evening work, either related to concert attendance or due to emergencies.
- Process invoices and work with Finance in sending Artist statements/remittances.
- Assist in developing and maintaining cash flow for produced tours (includes filing appropriate paperwork for tax waivers and reductions, where applicable).
Conference / Department Administration
- Register team for conferences
- Arrange booth rental and furniture for conferences.
- Negotiate cost of conference sponsorship packs with Global Head of Artists & Attractions.
- Renew conference memberships as required.
- Keep inventory of marketing materials (highlight packets) and ship as required.
- Previous experience in the performing arts industry a plus.
- Typing skills and computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and internet.)
- The ability to remain calm and efficient under pressure, and the ability to follow through on multiple projects at once.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work flow.
- The ability to be a self-starter and to complete projects within specified deadlines without supervision.
- Strong writing skills; the ability to express yourself clearly both in person and in writing.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Commitment to providing a high quality service to each artist.
- Languages in addition to English would be beneficial.
This is a full-time position with an excellent benefits package and a competitive salary.
Candidates must have eligibility to work in the USA.
Prospective candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote ‘Managerial Associate Artists & Attractions’ in the subject field.
In order to concentrate resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Company welcomes and values the benefits of diversity in its workforce and aims to ensure that its staff achieve, as far as is possible, their full potential and that all employment decisions are taken without reference to irrelevant or discriminatory criteria. Additionally, we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required, please use email@example.com if there is anything that you want to make us aware of.