IMG Artists is a global leader of performing arts, social media, and festival and events management. For more than thirty years, the company has set the standard for excellence across fields of artist and celebrity management, touring, dance and attractions, festival and event management and cultural consulting. Our specialists in offices across three continents offer unparalleled international reach and depth of experience to the company’s artists, clients and partners. With our newest digital, social media and technology ventures, IMGA remains the vanguard of the industry.
IMG Artists is looking for an intern to take part in a six month internship in their Paris office.
Internships can either take place between 1st January – 30th June, or 1st July – 31st December.
Pay is c€500 euros a month (standard for a French stage) plus travel. You are also entitled to two days’ vacation per month.
- Communicating with the artists and assisting with anything they may require
- Sourcing accommodation for the artists in various cities throughout the world
- Assisting the opera houses with any requests they may have
- Updating and translating biographies
- Sending out contracts to the relevant parties
- Ad hoc duties as required in the office
- Detail oriented and a self-motivated.
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in French and English.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet research, and Adobe Suite.
• Interest in and knowledge of the performing arts.
• Ability to handle tasks with discretion and confidentiality.
• Ability to handle multiple deadlines and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
• Must be a current student – ‘convention de stage’ compulsory.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] quoting ‘Paris office Internship’ in the subject line.